RAVIOLI with Roberto Giorgioni – Merkato Fresh, Miramar Learn from the best pasta maker ...Fully Booked
Elements Cooking School is a purpose built commercial kitchen in the heart of Lyall Bay. Our food philosophy is to use free range products and support local producers – our fresh produce come from Miramar Fruit, cheese from Zany Zeus, fish from Yellow Brick Road and sausages & pork from Island Bay Butchery. Everything else, including bread, we make ourselves!
Thanks to the latest Fisher & Paykel equipment, Elements Cooking School is the perfect venue to learn how to cook while having fun. Classes are 100% hands on, and will help you gain confidence in the kitchen and build your skills, whether you are a novice or a pro. With small class sizes of no more than 12 you will get all the individual attention you need…and pick up some of the tricks of the trade.
Choose between one of the classes on offer or design your own. Organise a team building event or an office get together by selecting our Battle Kitchen event: discover the inner masterchef in you!
Day Class schedule
10:45am – Meet and prepare for the day
11am – Class starts
1pm – Sit and enjoy lunch
2pm – Class ends
Night Class schedule
Classes begin at 6 pm and finish at 9 pm.
We will also stock some kitchen basics in terms of equipment, handy tools and products for the home pantry. You will also take home the recipe sheets.
Terms of trade
- Bookings are only confirmed upon full payment. Class places will be allocated in the order we receive bookings.
- We will not be able to offer refunds. Classes however may be transferred to another date as long as it is done no later than 10 working days prior to the scheduled class. If you are unable to attend you may transfer your ticket to another person in your place.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone classes. In this case we will provide a full refund or invite you to transfer to another class.
- Upon payment you will receive confirmation via email.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Things to know
- You should wear closed-toed shoes and comfortable clothing.
- All equipment, knives and aprons are provided.
- The classes start on time so you should arrive 10 minutes before the due time.
- You can organise your own private group or team building day. You can even pick the theme of your class.
- Skill levels – classes are designed with everyone in mind. The only prerequisite is enthusiasm.
- All classes are fully “hands on.” If you want to eat it you are going to have to make it!